Audit & Assurance Services
We conduct audit to help companies be in compliance with applicable reporting standards (IFRSs), as well as identify internal management issues and insights that can help address both present and future challenges.
Our approach involves a deep and broad understanding of the clients’ business, the industry in which they operate and the latest regulatory standards. We take into consideration the risks a company faces; the way management controls these risks, and the transparency of the company’s reporting to stakeholders.
Audit and assurance services include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s).
- Statutory and regulatory audit and issuance of an independent audit opinion on the Financial Statements of a company or non-for-profit organizations in accordance with the International Standards of Auditing (ISA’s).
- Assistance to clients for filing and submitting the required under the Law documents to Cyprus Government Authorities and other Regulators, such as the Registrar of Companies, Inland Revenue Department, and VAT authorities etc.
- Audits of consolidated Financial Statements.
- Evaluation of internal controls.
- Internal audit.
- Due Diligence services.
- Independent Accountants reports.