23 Apr COVID-19 Support Program | Period: April 2021
The applications for the COVID-19 Support Program for the period from April 1st to April 30th will be posted on 26th of April 2021.
1) Employers that their operations have been under mandatory suspension for the above period.
2) Employers with a turnover reduction of more than 30%, compared to the corresponding period for the year of 2019. * (excluding works such as construction, motor vehicle maintenance, hair salons, food retail and others)
3) Employers of up to 2 employees, with a turnover reduction of more than 40% that work as photographers, street vendors and others.
4) Self-employed or Employers of up to 2 employees, with a turnover reduction of more than 40%, that their business is under mandatory suspension for the above period or are affected by the measures against COVID-19. *
* The applications must be accompanied by the Certified Public Accountant Report.
In addition, applications will be posted for plans related to Absence from Work for Health Reasons.
You may find the applications here.
For more information, please, do not hesitate to Contact Us.