28 Feb Support Program for Coping with the effects of COVID-19 (Period: February 2021)
The applications for the COVID-19 Support Program for the period from February 1st to February 28th have been posted.
1) Employers that their operations have been under mandatory suspension for all or part of February.
2) Employers with a turnover reduction of more than 30%, compared to the same period last year. * (excluding works such as construction, motor vehicle maintenance and food retail)
3) Self-employed, with a turnover reduction of more than 40% and work as photographers, street vendors and others.
4) Self-employed, with a turnover reduction of more than 40% and their companies are under mandatory suspension for all or part of the month of February. (even if it operates in similar economic activities such as delivery for restaurants *)
* The applications must be accompanied by the Certified Public Accountant Report, which is prepared by our office.
In addition, applications will be posted for plans related to Absence from Work for Health Reasons and Care for Children under 15.
You may find the applications here.
The deadline for the submission of the applications is Saturday, March 6, 2021.