29 Jan Support Program for Coping with the effects of COVID-19 (Period: January 2021)
The applications for the COVID-19 Support Program for the period from 1 January to 31 January have been posted.
1) Employers that their operations have been under mandatory suspension for all or part of the month of January. (excluding operations such as construction and wholesale/retail of food)
2) Employers that have a turnover reduction of more than 30%, compared to the same period last year. * (excluding works such as construction, motor vehicle maintenance and food wholesale/retail)
3) Self-employed, that have a turnover reduction of more than 40% and work as photographers, street vendors and others.
4) Self-employed, that have a turnover reduction of more than 40% and are under mandatory suspension for all or part of the month of January. (even if they operate in similar economic activities such as delivery for restaurants *)
* The applications must be accompanied by a Certified Public Accountant’s Report.
Furthermore, applications have been posted for those in Absence from Work for Health Reasons and for the Care of Children Under 15.
You may find the applications here.
The deadline for the submission of the applications is Saturday, February 6, 2021.